Strictly controlled fabrication
Each component is CNC processed for stable and quiet operation.
Each has been inspected before being sent into the warehouse to ensure mechanical precision.
- For providing highly precise single/double side labeling for oval or square containers, or
wrap-around labeling for round/rectangle containers.
User-friendly operation system, with operation data storage
and error reminder. Easy to operate.
- 6 dimensional adjustment for the labeling station.
- Rapid adjustment without requiring any tool.
- Horizontal movement for minor adjustment.
- Double press-roller design to increase the label tension, good for peeling extra-thin labels and avoids label breaking.
- New labeling clutch to stablize the label tension for smooth operation, 3-point label adjustment device stablizes the label
- Special frame for the label peeling panel, easy to adjust.
- Special aligning unit assures precise positioning of the containers for highly accurate labeling.
- Connected with the top pressing belt, the synchronization does not require any adjustment.
- No bubble or wrinkle
-The labeled containers pass through label pressing panel, passive sponge rollers, and active sponge rollers, to make sure there is no bubble or wrinkle on the labels.
- Optional: Round container labeling device:
- Driven by Panasonic motor, speed adjustment with inverter, patented design of pneumatic 3 roller structure for accurate labeling without bubble or wrinkle. Special design does not require container container separating device, allowing the system to be more simple and efficient.
→ (Auto/ Manual) Container loading
→ Conveyor Transporting
→ Container separating
→ Container top pressing
→ Second positioning (optional)
→ Signal detection
→ Label station receives the label-sending signal by the sensor
→ Label is sent rapidly to the required position on the container
→ Label pressing
A. Labeling station
Servo motor: YASKAWA (Japan)
Servo amplifier: YASKAWA (Japan)
PLC: Siemens (Germany)
HMI: WEINVIEW (CN-EN)
Container sensor: KEYENCE (Japan)
Label sensor: SICK (Germany)/LION (America)
B. Mechanical parts:
WANSHSIN AC motor, Speed regulating inverter, Stable container transporting speed forhigh labeling precision.
Bottle separating unit:
Panasonic motor, speed adjustment controllable. Soft rollers to separate all shapes of containers without any change-over.
Panasonic motor, speed adjustment controllable, synchronized with the conveyor. The surface of the nylon chain structure is smooth so the containers will not be scratched. point touch positioning, repeating positioning error: ±0.3 mm (for containers with L:W >1.5).
Top pressing belt unit:
Driven by the bevel gear, mechanically synchronized with the conveyors for labeling precision.
Label peeling unit:
Steel spring plate combined with sponge, stuck with Teflon.
Label pressing unit:
Passive sponge roller, fast removable and installable for labels of a variety sizes. Avoiding bubbles and wrinkles with flexible label peeling plates, passive sponge rollers and active sponge rollers.
Container guiding unit:
Dimentional width adjustment for containers of different shapes.
Labeling device for round containers:
Panasonic motor, speed regulating converter, unique pneumatic roller structure, automatic positioning with 3 rollers for precise labeling without bubbles and wrinkles. Container separating device unnecessary, the system is easier and more efficient. Equipped with the positioning device for round containers of different sizes.
SUS 304 stainless steel, LY12 anodized harden aluminum & MC nylon. The structure is
mechanically reinforced with simple design.
|Labeling speed||Max. Labeling speed: 30 meter/minute,|
Max. Conveyor speed: 20 meter/minute.
|Label accuracy||±1 mm|
|Max. label width(vertical)||200 mm|
|Max. label length(horizontal)||500 mm|
|Min. container width||0 mm|
|Max. container width||130 mm|
(customization for ≥ 130mm)
|Min. container height||0 mm|
|Max. container height||360 mm|
(customization required for ≥ 360)
|Inner label diameter||φ76 mm|
|Outer label diameter||Φ400 mm|
|Machine size (LxWxH)||L3048xW1200xH1650 (mm)|
|Power||220 V 50 Hz 2000 W|
Note: the above specifications are only for reference. Actual label and bottle samples are to be provided for final confirmation.
Main Electrical Parts List
|1||Human interface||WEINVIEW (Taiwan)|
|2||Servo Motor||YASKAWA (Japan)|
|3||Servo driver||YASKAWA (Japan)|
|4||Motor for conveyor||Wanshsin (Taiwan)|
|5||Motor for bottle separating unit||PANASONIC (Japan)|
|6||Gear box||PANASONIC (Japan)|
|7||Motor for aligning unit||PANASONIC (Japan)|
|8||Motor for active sponge roller||Wanshsin (Taiwan)|
|12||Container sensor||KYENESE (Japan)|
|13||Switching Mode Power Supply||MW (Taiwan)|
|14||Load switch||Schneider (French)|
|15||Emergency switch||Schneider (French)|
|16||Air switch||Schneider (French)|
|17||AC contactor||Schneider (French)|