I, Basic using
Applies to the various items attached to the upper surface of labels or adhesive film, such as books, folders, boxes, cartons, etc.,
suitable for replacing scale mechanism cover uneven surface labeling, the product is widely used in large flat labeling ,
size range large flat object class labeling.
Optional printer or inkjet printer head to the labeling, can be realized on the label printing production date, batch and print barcodes and other information.
Optional inkjet printer to a conveyor belt, can be realized before or after labeling on the product and printing production date,
batch number, bar code and other information.
1, For label: self-adhesive labels, self-adhesive film, electronic supervision code, bar code, etc.
2, Applicable products: Requirements in the plane, a large curvature surface or membrane attached label products.
3, Industry: Widely used in printing, stationery, food, daily chemical, electronics, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
4, Application: flat labeling books, folders, labeling, packaging and labeling boxes, plates labeling and so on.
III, Working process
* Core Working principle: The sensor detects the product passes the signal returned to the labeling control systems, signal processing through the PLC, sent at the appropriate time on the product label attached to the set position, the product flows through the overlying standard device label securely covered , a label attached to the action is completed.
* Procedure: put the product (which can be accessed line) -> Products delivery (automatically) -> Product correct (automatically) -> Product Testing (automatically) -> Labeling (automatically) -> follow standard (automatically ) -> collect the labeling products.
IV, Technical parameters:
Applicable Length of Label: 6mm ~ 250mm
Applicable Label width (backing paper width): 20mm ~ 150mm
Applicable Dimensions (length × width × height / thickness): Length: 40mm ~ 400mm, Width: 40mm ~ 200mm, Height: 0.2mm ~ 150mm
Applicable standard roll diameter (mm): φ350 mm below are available
Applicable standard roll diameter (mm): φ76mm
Labeling accuracy (mm): ± 1mm
The standard speed (m / min): Stepping: 19m/min, Servo: 25m/min
Labeling speed (pcs / min): Stepping: 40 ~ 150pcs/min, Servo: 50 ~ 200pcs/min
Conveyor speed (m / min): Stepping: 5 ~ 19m/min, Servo: 5 ~ 25m/min
Weight (kg): about 180kg
Frequency (HZ): 50/60HZ
Voltage (V): 110/220V
Power (W): 500W (traction stepper), 950W (traction servo)
Device dimensions (mm) (L × W × H): 1600mm × 780mm × 1400mm
1. wide range of applications to meet the product width 30mm ~ 350mm product labeling and self-adhesive film plane, the replacement of covered institutions to meet the standard uneven surface labeling;
2. labeling accuracy is high, stepper motor or servo motor to send standard, send standard precision; marked with detour corrective institutions designed to ensure that the process is not about labels traction offset; eccentric technology for traction, traction tag non-skid, to ensure a standard precision;
3. rugged, using three adjustment mechanism, take advantage of the stability triangle, the whole solid and durable;
4. high stability, Panasonic PLC + touch screen + Panasonic Matsushita Electric eye needle + German Leuze label sensor composed of advanced electronic control systems, support equipment 7 × 24-hour operation;
5. adjustment simple design 6-DOF adjustable seat adjustment, conversion between different products easier, time-saving;
6. Flexible application can pick single production or assembly line production, the production site layout is simple;
7. intelligent control, automatic photoelectric tracking, with no object no labeling, no label auto-correction and auto-detection function labels, stickers and labels to prevent leakage of waste;
8. touch screen interface, the whole Chinese notes and complete failure prompts, simple and quick to adjust various parameters;
9. powerful, with production counting function, power saving features, the production number setting prompts, parameter setting
protection function to facilitate the production and management;